Technical Writer at Karmasphere
Big Opportunity for Working with Hadoop Big Data Analytics
Karmasphere empowers the New Customer Analytics, providing deep insights on Big Data to optimize every customer touch point. Using personalized workspaces and self-service templates, analytics are rapidly assembled, customized and shared across business teams. With Karmasphere’s full-fidelity support for Hadoop, data is never abstracted or replicated, maintaining the richness, agility and low cost of ownership needed for innovation and competitive advantage in the era of Big Data.
Are you a talented, experienced technical writer who loves to write about highly technical subjects and is known for your excellent technical writing skills? Are you passionate about making sure your documentation helps your customers successfully do their jobs? Would you like to work at a rapidly growing start-up company with smart, hardworking, and friendly support engineers and software developers?
We are looking for an excellent technical writer who can write high-quality documentation for our highly sought after Analytics Tool. This documentation enables business-analysts and data-scientists to develop the Hadoop applications that are the foundation of leading edge data products.
- Write user guides with examples for Karmasphere Analytics Tool on Linux and Amazon cloud.
- Write installation, configuration, and administration guides for Karmasphere Analytics Tool on Linux and Amazon cloud.
- Write Java SDK and Java API documentation guides for Karmasphere Analytics Tool
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience of writing documentation for the web products/tools.
- MUST HAVE excellent writing and editing skills and should submit samples before the interview.
- MUST HAVE written user guides, installation, configuration, and administration guides for BI/Analytics/mining/ETL tool.
- Ability to learn new technical subject matter quickly.
- Ability to work as a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced, agile, and collaborative work environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience and interest in working as a member of a small, highly collaborative team of developers and writers.
- Experience with Hadoop or Hadoop-related projects.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum a plus.