Lead UI Engineer at Karmasphere
Big Opportunity for Working with Hadoop Big Data Analytics
Karmasphere empowers the New Customer Analytics, providing deep insights on Big Data to optimize every customer touch point. Using personalized workspaces and self-service templates, analytics are rapidly assembled, customized and shared across business teams. With Karmasphere’s full-fidelity support for Hadoop, data is never abstracted or replicated, maintaining the richness, agility and low cost of ownership needed for innovation and competitive advantage in the era of Big Data.
Do you live, breathe, and dream about great user interfaces? Do you take pride in designing and implementing UI components that are simple and intuitive for users? If so, we definitely want to hear from you. We are looking for a superstar Lead User Interface Engineer to join our growing team. This role is a unique opportunity to create great products with great usability, as well as set the standard for the company’s overall interface design.
- Own the user interface for all our product lines, from conception, to design and implementation
- Work very closely with product management to refine requirements, product features, and use cases into UI designs and workflows
- Set the standard for the company’s overall interface design
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing user interfaces for the web products
- MUST HAVE Experience employing common UI design patterns (MVC, Dependency Injection, etc.)
- MUST HAVE experience with HTML5 and AJAX.
- Experience with Data Visualization and charting libraries
- Ability to communicate designs and provide user experience guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to enterprise class analytics/BI/Mining/ETL tools is a definite plus
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum a plus.
- Familiarity with HCI