Inside Sales Director at Karmasphere
Big Opportunity for Working with Hadoop Big Data Analytics
Karmasphere empowers the New Customer Analytics, providing deep insights on Big Data to optimize every customer touch point. Using personalized workspaces and self-service templates, analytics are rapidly assembled, customized and shared across business teams. With Karmasphere’s full-fidelity support for Hadoop, data is never abstracted or replicated, maintaining the richness, agility and low cost of ownership needed for innovation and competitive advantage in the era of Big Data.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, collaborative, self-starting individual with great communication skills to join our sales team based in Cupertino, CA.
With at least 5 years of experience selling to medium and large enterprises, you will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to qualify, close and help close customers effectively.
- Qualify prospects through efficient discovery by phone, email and other appropriate communications
- Schedule WebEx and face-to-face product demonstrations
- Work closely with our Solutions Engineering team on POCs
- Continually help optimize lead generation activities
- Proactively harness internal resources as-needed to drive account momentum and progress
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years software sales experience
- Strong verbal, written and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrable record of discovery, qualification and sales pipeline development working with a range of customer contacts from technical practitioners to Director, VP and C-level decision makers
- Experience with high-flux, ideally startup, environments
- Comfort employing the most advanced, creative technology resources to advance deals
- Ability to absorb new, sometimes technical, information quickly
- Good decision-making and process optimization capabilities
- Desire and ambition to join, thrive and succeed in the exploding new Big Data marketplace