Unified View of Customer AnalyticsFrom answering support calls through up-selling products, gathering data from every customer touch point can lead to more profitable relationships. Karmasphere’s 360° View of a Customer gives you the ability to gain a complete analysis of every customer, providing different company functions with insight on how to significantly improve the customer experience at each interaction.
- Organizational silos can lead to a fragmented view of the customer and an inaccurate understanding of their needs and frustrations.
- Cultural barriers often prohibit product, marketing, support, and sales managers to share their data across the organization.
- Valuable customer data is hidden in external data sources, online web logs, clickstreams, and social media postings.
Promise of Big Data for Customer Analytics
Gain an in-depth understanding of your customer.
- Record and analyze every relevant data point, including online behavior, web logs, social media data, external data sources and mobile device information.
- Identify how likely a customer is to buy or engage by cross-analyzing online and transactional data.
- Learn which products or offers your customer might be interested in by leveraging geo-location, demographic, and promotional data.
Track customer behavior across products and situations.
- Drive promotions and product placements by analyzing geo-tagging data and conducting market-basket simulations.
- Maximize revenues and minimize losses by correlating product purchases with geo-location, psychographic and demographic data.
- Understand the impact of external factors on future behavior by correlating social media postings, weather, major events, and potential natural disasters with product purchases.
Build more profitable relationships with smart targeting.
- Micro-segment customers by desirable demographics, psychographics, purchases, and other behaviors.
- Identify your most valuable customers based on information such as in-store, online, purchase, and demographics.
- Target customers most likely to return and purchase to maximize promotions, up-selling, and cross-selling opportunities.
Customer Analytics Data Sources
Point of sale data
Social media data
3rd party demographic and psychographic data
Product inventory and placement data
Advertising impression data across media; online, TV, radio, print, email
Karmasphere for Customer AnalyticsKarmasphere provides an analytics workspace where analysts and marketers can analyze multi-structured Big Data from internal and external sources, create visualizations, and obtain valuable insights to share with colleagues and business partners.
Analyze a wide variety of Big Data
Analyze structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
Aggregate large volumes of product and usage logs.
Cross-analyze traditional data sources with new, identified data.
- Explore new, unfamiliar datasets.
Empower internal and external constituents
Provide product managers with a self-service data analysis workspace.
Provide marketers with self-service data analysis workspace where they can identify target customers, determine program effectiveness, and predict successful programs.