Retail Industry SolutionsWhat do companies like Netflix, Amazon, and Google have in common? They’re successful data-driven businesses. Use customer information, social media posting, geo-tagging, and correlated online/offline transactional data to your advantage with Karmasphere. Personalize and promote offers to your customers – whether they’re in your store or on your site.
- Customers are demanding a more customized experience – now.
- The market is constantly changing, and the pressure is on to act fast or lose revenue.
- Customers are fickle – gaining their loyalty takes work.
Promise of Big Data for Retail
Personalize your customers' experience by understanding their behavior.
- Recommend items that may catch customers' attention by cross-analyzing their online behavior with their in-store interactions.
- Upsell and cross-sell products by using insights provided by geographic, demographic, and promotional data.
- Suggest new online purchases to customers by examining their online transactions and level of promotional engagement.
Increase revenues by analyzing customer demographics and purchases across product lines and channels.
- Boost your sales and margins by looking at both online data and historical POS transactional data.
- Minimize losses by matching product success and failure with geo-locational, psychographic, and demographic data.
- Maintain the right inventory by correlating external factors such as weather, major events, and potential natural disasters to purchase behaviors.
Identify high-value customers through demographic, psychographic, and purchasing behavior segmentation.
- Offer more value to customers who are less likely to purchase by analyzing web logs and in-store traffic patterns.
- Secure more sales by targeting promotions to the customers most likely to purchase again.
- Expand your market segments by offering your loyal customers incentives to share coupons and promotions with others.
Retail Data Sources
Point of sale data
Social media data
3rd party demographic and psychographic data
Product inventory and placement data
Advertising impression data across media; online, TV, radio, print, email
Karmasphere for RetailKarmasphere provides the analytics workspace retail analysts and business users need to analyze multi-structured Big Data from internal and external sources, create visualizations of the data, and extract valuable insights to share with colleagues and business partners.
Analyze a wide variety of Big Data
Analyze structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
Aggregate large volumes of product and usage logs.
Cross-analyze traditional data sources with new, identified data.
Provide insights to both internal and external constituents.
- Streamline analysis with a self-service data analysis workspace.