Marketing Services SolutionsDigital agencies and consulting services play an important role in helping marketers reach their target audiences. With Karmasphere, you can use big data to make smarter marketing decisions. Micro-personalize your outreach programs to fit different customer segments. Analyze use patterns, send targeted ads, and personalize messages to improve results across product lines and channels.
- Competitive pressures make it hard to differentiate service offerings.
- Customers have a wealth of choices, making loyalty harder to secure than ever.
- Digital data containing key insights can be difficult to access.
Promise of Big Data for Marketing Services
Determine ROI of cross-channel marketing programs.
- Gauge program effectiveness by correlating sales data with activities across media – online, TV, radio, print, email, event, and social media postings.
- Identify conversion paths by correlating web clicks and clickstreams with sales data.
- Make the most of your marketing efforts by mapping customer acquisition data across channels to program activities across media.
Target more effectively through smart customer segmentation.
- Analyze customers based on channel, purchase, demographics psychographics, and financial data.
- Identify your most valuable customers based on information such as demographics and in-store and online purchases.
- Get a better return on promotions, up-selling, and cross-selling by targeting customers most likely to return and purchase.
Understand customers better to build more profitable relationships.
- Identify a customer’s inclination to buy or engage by cross-analyzing online and transactional data.
- Understand online purchasing behavior by analyzing web logs and clickstream data, and correlating it with sales data.
- Learn which products or offers customers might be interested in by combining geo-location, demographic, and promotional data.
- Send more relevant, personalized content to customers by segmenting based on demographic and psychographic data.
Learn how customers behave across product lines.
- Determine how likely your customers are to buy additional products for more successful promotions and product placements.
- Maximize revenues and minimize losses by correlating combined product purchases with geo-location, psychographic and demographic data.
- Understand the impact of external factors on future behavior by correlating social media postings, weather, major events, and potential natural disasters with product purchases.
- Predict and plan for product failure by correlating external events such as weather, geographic data, and social media posts.
Marketing Services Data Sources
Machine and device event log data
Social media DataCRM application data
Demographic and psychographic data
Web logs data
Product inventory and placement data
Advertising impression data across media; online, TV, radio, print, email
Karmasphere for Marketing ServicesKarmasphere provides an analytics workspace where you and your clients can analyze multi-structured Big Data from internal and external sources, create visualizations, and extract insights that can be put to use immediately.
Analyze a wide variety of Big Data
Analyze structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
Aggregate large volumes of product and usage logs.
Cross-analyze traditional data sources with new, identified data.
- Explore new, unfamiliar datasets.
Enable internal and external teams and working groups
Provide product managers with a self-service data analysis workspace.
Provide marketers with self-service data analysis workspace where they can identify target customers, determine program effectiveness, and predict successful programs.
Embed models, algorithms and query results into applications such as personalization, online ad optimization and nurturing programs to drive effective behaviors.