Marketing Performance Analytics SolutionsBusinesses rely on strong marketing efforts to stimulate revenue and keep it flowing, but campaigns often require a hefty investment of capital and commitment. Karmasphere helps you access and analyze the Big Data you need to make smart marketing decisions. Learn which campaigns are productive and lead to sales, and which should be retired. Understand the overall lifecycle of your marketing programs, so you can realize the biggest returns.
- You have to spend money to make money – and you need to spend it smartly.
- Knowing which customers to market to – and when – is crucial.
- Successful marketing requires continuous analysis and revision.
Promise of Big Data for Marketing Analytics
Determine where to spend your marketing dollars to boost your ROI.
- Match data from your online, TV, radio, print, email, event, and social media programs with sales data.
- Map customer acquisition data across channels to program activities to see which efforts are gaining the most attention. Focus your promotions strategically by knowing your customers.
- Segment customers based on channel, purchase, demographic, psychographic, and financial data.
- Combine in-store and online purchase information with demographics to target the customers who are most likely to buy, and return for more.
Optimize your marketing efforts identifying areas for improvement.
- Correlate Web logs, clicks, and clickstream data with sales data to see where revenue is coming from.
- Personalize and optimize online ad content based on customer segmentation to increase interest.
Marketing Performance Analytics Data Sources
Point of sale data
Marketing automation data
3rd party demographic and psychographic data
Web logs and clickstream data
Advertising impression data across media; online, TV, radio, print, email
Karmasphere for Marketing AnalyticsKarmasphere provides a unified analytics workspace for analysts and marketers to analyze multi-structured Big Data from internal and external sources, create visualizations, and extract valuable insights to share with colleagues and business partners.
Analyze a wide variety of Big Data
Analyze structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
Aggregate large volumes of product and usage logs.
Cross-analyze traditional data sources with new, identified data.- Explore new, unfamiliar datasets.
- Provide marketers with a self-service data analysis workspace to analyze campaign performance and determine target customers.
Embed insights into marketing engines
Build personalized ads and media content into a recommendation engine
Provide A/B testing for websites and promotional content