Social Gaming SolutionWhether you run a platform for smartphone games or social media games, you have two top priorities: quickly responding to user demands and building successful monetization models. Gain the insight you need into your gaming data with Karmasphere.
- Deciding how, when, and if to build new versions of a game rests on knowing gamers’ behaviors and playing patterns.
- Players expect design flaws to be fixed immediately – you just need to find them.
- Finding revenue opportunities means knowing who to build the next game for.
Promise of Big Data for Gaming
Improve the gaming experience by learning user patterns.
- Segment your users by gender, age, use patterns, spending patterns and stickiness to offer them features they’ll enjoy.
- Plan your game roadmap by forecasting most-popular features.
- Optimize the user experience by correlating game patterns with device usage logs.
Help game developers build better games by providing data and insights.
- Find game flaws by analyzing millions of game usage logs and error logs.
- Provide usage, purchase, and playing patterns to game developers.
- Enable game developers to embed insights into games to alter the experience.
Identify who is seeking new, undeveloped games to grow revenue.
- Discover new target users by focusing on those adopting new technologies.
- Learn where you can profit by cross-analyzing the buying behaviors and playing patterns of your users.
- See what kinds of games are popular, and who is playing, by examining social media, web, console and mobile game data.
Social Gaming Data Sources
Playing patterns logs
Purchasing and monetizing patterns
Device usage logs
Game error logs
Cross-device game usage data
Social media stream
Karmasphere for Social GamingKarmasphere provides a unified workspace to analyze multi-structured Big Data from internal and external sources, create visualizations, and gain valuable insights to share with colleagues and business partners.
Analyze a wide variety of Big Data
Analyze structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
Aggregate large volumes of product and usage logs.
- Cross-analyze traditional data sources with new, identified data.
Provide insights to both internal and external constituents
Provide product managers with a self-service data analysis workspace.
Enable developers to understand customer usage and embed insights into games.