Financial Services Industry SolutionsFrom portfolio management to stress testing to market-risk evaluation, financial services institutions need large amounts of data in order to make smart investment decisions, analyze customers across product lines, and identify new revenue opportunities. Gain a deeper level of analysis by incorporating more than just financial data into your decision-making processes with Karmasphere.
- World events like natural disasters or political uprisings affect investment decisions, but can’t be easily controlled.
- Determining the value of financial tools requires a delicate balance of statistics, opinions, and forecasts.
- Customers are depending on you to make them the most money off their investments, without taking a big risk.
- Finding new sales opportunities means understanding customer behavior across product lines.
Promise of Big Data for Financial Services
Minimize financial risk with intelligent analysis of external events.
- Understand the financial impact of outside forces by aggregating, classifying, and quantifying events.
- Predict risky financial events by running multi-factor risk simulations across past and present events.
Boost the potential value of your financial tools by cross-analyzing press coverage and social media data with financial data.
- Gain a more complete evaluation of a financial asset by correlating past performance with media and analyst evaluations.
- Forecast market prices by combining public opinion with traditional statistical forecasting models like regression analysis.
Uncover hidden opportunities for investment by examining macro-economic data.
- Achieve a richer economic picture by analyzing unstructured data streams from NASDAQ, government data, and trade agreements.
- Make faster, smarter investments by realizing untapped markets.
Discover new revenue opportunities by understanding your customers better.
- Make the most of promotions and product placements by determining which customers are likely to buy.
- Maximize revenue by correlating purchasing patterns with geographic, psychographic, and demographic data, as well as the external political and economic climate.
Financial Services Data Sources
Social media stream
Past financial performance
3rd party demographic and psychographic data
Karmasphere for Financial ServicesKarmasphere provides the analytics workspace financial services analysts and business users need to analyze multi-structured Big Data from internal and external sources, create visualizations of the data, and extract valuable insights to share with colleagues and business partners.
Analyze a wide variety of Big Data
Analyze structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
Aggregate large volumes of product and usage logs.
Cross-analyze traditional data sources with new, unfamiliar datasets to gain insights.
Provide insights to both internal and external constituents.
- Streamline analysis with a self-service data analysis workspace.
Empower internal and external constituents
Provide product managers with a self-service data analysis workspace.
Provide marketers with self-service data analysis workspace where they can identify target customers, determine program effectiveness, and predict successful programs.